9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?

Sir,
I had passed ITI(NCVT), now I would like to join electrical diploma course in distance education mode. Kindly give me the details of universities and colleges which are approved by AICTE, UGC,DEC,,,,
Currently I am working abroad , so the certificate should be valid in India and abroad. I am from Kerala so that how can I get loan without being present in the branch of bank?

Regards
sijo

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  3. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  4. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  5. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  7. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  8. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  9. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  10. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  11. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  13. IASE university approved by UGC DEC AICTE?
  14. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  18. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
31st December 2017, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?

Diploma in electrical engineering courses require AICTE approval and you need to attend regular classes to get a technical degree, which has mix of theory and practical classes.

Even Supreme Court has directed universities to offer technical courses only in regular mode. Hence, if you want to get a valid degree, then make sure you get a regular degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?