30th November 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am resident of Nepal but have passed 12th from Bihar, India. Can I apply for JEE Main? What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a NRI student apply for JEE Main exam? How can he join Coaching Institutes in India and what are the courses available for Bio Based students? -- [New]
  2. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of sale of application forms for MBBS/BDS and BSc Nursing in KMC
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 95% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student?
  7. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in JEE Main?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  10. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  11. Eligibility for appearing in JEE 2017
  12. Can I get any government college in Rajasthan after securing 1591 rank in girls category RPET?
  13. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  14. List of schools available for NRI students in Boston, USA to study after 10th? Eligibility criteria and marks required for it?
  15. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  17. How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan?
  18. Eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for BSNL, Nagpur Summer Internship?
1st December 2016, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am resident of Nepal but have passed 12th from Bihar, India. Can I apply for JEE Main? What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
Nepal students are eligible for JEE Main exam. Nepal students are not included part of NRI. So you can easily apply for JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
1st March 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?

Hello sir ,I m from Nepal and I'm Nepalese student .can I apply for JEE main exam?
what is eligibility criteria for Nepalese students and documents required for it?
9th January 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and live in vizag can i apply jee mains in India?
7th February 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for Nepalese students to apply for JEE mains exam for getting admission in IITs, and the documents required for that after completing plus 2 with 60% in PCM
3rd February 2021, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

when this entrance exam will held for this year?
12th January 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can nepali student may appear in jee mains indian centre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?