9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding VTU rule to pay full fee of the course opted for

I want to continue with my studies from VTU and want to know that does VTU has a rule to ask the student to pay all the course fee at a time. As, I have heard about this thing from my friend and relatives. Kindly confirm me the details regarding it a soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  2. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  3. What is the rule of paying U.P Government College Fee? Do students need to pay extra if they fail in final prof?
  4. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  5. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  7. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  8. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in private sector? How much money do I have to pay?
  10. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  11. How much fee should I pay for MBA(Full course)?
  12. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  13. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  14. Do I have to pay full session fee to apply for ISC Improvement exam?
  15. How to do masters after completing B.E with VTU? Is correspondence in VTU valued for lecturing?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  17. Should I have to pay full session fee to appear in ISC Improvement exam?
  18. Full details of CA and its duration, syllabus and fee structure?
16th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Shajinjoseph

Default Re: Details regarding VTU rule to pay full fee of the course opted for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to continue with my studies from VTU and want to know that does VTU has a rule to ask the student to pay all the course fee at a time. As, I have heard about this thing from my friend and relatives. Kindly confirm me the details regarding it a soon as possible.
You don't want to pay the full fee. You have to pay fees per year. My brother is studying in Sree Devi institute of technology mangalore, a college under VTU. So it's very clear that you don't want to pay entire course fee at one time.
9th September 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding VTU rule to pay full fee of the course opted for

To transfer the college of vtu engg we have to pay govt fees per year or full fees of 3years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?