31st August 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan without enrolling in admission procedure?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in a technical course at VTU, Banglore afflicted college. I want to know can I apply for an education loan without enrolling in admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  4. Where to apply to get education loan in one month? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan before result of 12th? Procedure to get it?
  7. Education loan for BAMS course?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  10. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  18. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
9th September 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan without enrolling in admission procedure?

No, you can't apply for an Education loan without enrolling in any course and not securing admission. You can apply for an Education loan in any bank only when have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. Even if you apply for an education loan without securing admission in any course, the bank will reject your application. So, I suggest you to apply for an Education loan only after securing admission in any course in a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?