22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Details of Security under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Hello friends, I just got the information about the Budshah Primary Education Finance introduced by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme? Kindly let me know about the security immediately.

25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Security under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I just got the information about the Budshah Primary Education Finance introduced by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme? Kindly let me know about the security immediately.

Security required for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance is given below:

There is no security required for permanent employees of the State and Central Government, State or Central Government Undertakings and Autonomous bodies drawing salaries through the Jammu & Kashmir Bank.

Security:

Primary – Nil

Collateral – Third party guarantee of one person
26th July 2019, 12:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of Security under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Security required for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance:

There is no such security needed for for those who are permanent employees of the State and Central Government, State or Central Government Undertakings and Autonomous bodies drawing salaries through the Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
27th July 2019, 01:29 PM
pagolworld

Eligibility :

Applicant Child should be 3+ years of age.

Applicant should produce a Certificate from the concerned school that the child has been granted Admission.

Applicant's loan application should be forwarded by the Principal of the School.

Applicants parent/guardian should have an independent regular source of income.

Applicant's school should be recognized/ registered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?