22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Processing charges under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank if I want to apply for Budshah Primary Education Finance? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can admit my son in UKG in a reputed school. Please help me to know about this.

27th July 2019, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing charges under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Processing charges under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance are NIL.

Parents with children above the age of 3 years who are studying in any recognized school and have for any reason like natural calamity, turmoil, political disturbance, health issues not been able to pay monthly fee of the children for upto six months in a row are eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance.
28th July 2019, 01:26 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Processing charges under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank if I want to apply for Budshah Primary Education Finance? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can admit my son in UKG in a reputed school. Please help me to know about this.
Yes, there is a Processing charge under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. 0.05% of the amount sanctioned with a minimum cap of Rs 25/- to be paid upfront. For more information please visit the official website Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?