30th July 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if I qualify GPAT this year?

Hello sir, I am studying in m.pharm 1st semester, if i will qualify GPAT in this year can i will get scholarship?

1st August 2015, 05:30 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if I qualify GPAT this year?

Hello Friend..

If your college is AICTE approved and you get the admission in M.Pharma through GPAT score then you will definitely get the scholarship which is credited directly to your bank account which you have filled in while filling your application form..

**You have to do one thing contact to the college authority regarding this because for filling the application form for scholarship online you have to enter the student ID which is provided by your college to you..

**After getting the student ID visit the website and fill the online form for scholarship..

** Your scholarship will be credited to your bank account directly..

Link:http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php

All the best..
7th August 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm arpitha, I have successfully completed B Pharma. I was written the Karnataka pgcet exam but result still not come may be next month result and counseling but my problem is gpat apply scholarship date August 31 in case I'm joining the college September month I'm eligible for applying the scholarship
17th October 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed gpat in 2018 ,but was unable to join Mpharm this year. Can I use my gpat score to apply for Mpharm in 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?