10th May 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for MCA aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Nainital Bank for my MCA course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Nainital Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

16th May 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for MCA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Nainital Bank for my MCA course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Nainital Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Generally, banks disburse the education loan amount within 15 working days, if the documents are fine. Time taken for the disbursement of education loan varies based on the loan amount, securities offered, etc. For up to some amount of education loan, the sanctioning authority is the branch manager. Therefore, if the education loan amount is higher, then it will take some more days for processing. Students have to contact the Nainital Bank branch for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?