31st August 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?

I am willing to take admission in B.Pharmacy course so, I need education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? Education loan moratorium period?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  4. How much interest is chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan?
  9. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Dena Bank Education Loan?
  10. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Indian Bank Education Loan?
  11. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  12. Moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Moratorium period under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  16. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  17. Moratorium Period of United Superb Education Loan Scheme?
  18. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
4th September 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to take admission in B.Pharmacy course so, I need education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? Education loan moratorium period?

Students can apply online or by visiting the branch or through a 24*7 phone service for education loans from Kotak Mahindra Bank. The student should be an Indian national and secured admission through the merit based selection process to get an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Students can apply for an education loan with necessary documents like completed application form, proof of residence and Identity, two photographs, proof of relationship with the co-applicant and guarantor, admission letter, mark sheet copies, fee schedule etc. The moratorium period of the education loan is the course period and one year after the course is completed or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan website link is Click Here
4th September 2017, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?

You need to first secure admission in a recognized college and then apply for education loan at the nearest Kodak bank branch. You have to submit all the documents to fulfill the eligibility criteria.

If you have a guarantor, then there is no need to worry about anything. Just get all the documents in order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?