5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?

Dear Friends,
I want to study Pilot Training Course and its total expenses is above Rs. 20 Lacs. I want to apply for an Education Loan. But I have heard that Banks cannot avail Education Loan more than Rs. 10 Lacs. Is it true? If yes, then what are the options for me in this situation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  7. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
27th July 2018, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?

It depends on the bank, in which you are applying for education loan. Some small banks have a limit, like 10 lakhs for study in India and 20 lakhs for studying abroad.

Some banks don't have any such limit and you can get education loan according to your requirement and collateral security. Contact top banks like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?