11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply in Trust Fund Scholarship for PH girl candidate?

Hi friends, I am a single girl child and came to know about Trust Fund Scholarship. I came under PH category and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

18th June 2018, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply in Trust Fund Scholarship for PH girl candidate?

Documents required to apply in Trust Fund Scholarship for PH girl candidate is given below.

=>List of enclosures (attested copies only) along with the hard copy of application:

1. Academic record - attested copies of mark sheets for the qualifying examination.

2. Proof of annual income of parent/guardian
Acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.

3. Attested copy of Disability Certificate

4. Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session

5. Receipt of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution.

For more details please visit to the*official website.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?