17th August 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

18th August 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

Documents required to apply for Dr. Shamnur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship are given below:

>>> Attach Passport size photo on the printed application
>>> Income Certificate with family income from all sources less than one lakh per year
>>> SSLC/10th, PUC/12th mark sheets
>>> Previous year / previous semesters mark sheet, if studying UG or PG
>>> Copy of Admission Receipt / fee receipt
>>> Copy of AADHAR Card
>>> Copy of Identity Card issued by the institution
>>> Copy of Student Bank account passbook showing student photo and account number with IFSC Code

Dr. Shamnur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?