11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply forTechnical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh?

Hello friends, I am going to enroll in Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know immediately.

21st August 2018, 01:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply forTechnical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh?

Documents required to apply forTechnical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh is given below.

Passport size photo,
Aadhar card,
Caste Certificate,
Domicile Certificate of Himachal Pradesh,
Marksheet of last qualifying examination,
Income Certificate of the patent,
Latest bank details of student's Bank account
22nd August 2018, 05:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply forTechnical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh?

Documents required to apply for Technical Education Scholarships, Himachal Pradesh are :

1. Passport Size Photo
2. Aadhar Card (EID/ UID No.)
3. Himachali Bonafide Certificate
4. Previous years marksheets/ certificates from Matric onwards
5. Income certificate of Parent/ Guardian
6. Latest Bank Statement of the student bank account
7. Caste Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?