25th August 2016, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?

Hello sir, I am from Nepal and want to apply for MBBS course in India. Can you please tell me am I eligible to get an scholarship of India? If yes then maximum amount of that scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  2. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  4. Chances to get an scholarship for MBBS course in India being a Nepali? -- [New]
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  6. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  7. How to get a scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate of Afghanistan?
  8. Can I get IDB Scholarship to study Engineering being a Muslim candidate? Maximum amount which can I get?
  9. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  10. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  11. How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?
  12. Can I get any scholarship to study B.Sc Agriculture from India being a Nepali candidate?
  13. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  16. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  18. Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?