21st August 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For SSC Students Scholarship 2019?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For SSC Students Scholarship this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

25th August 2019, 04:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For SSC Students Scholarship 2019?

Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For SSC Students Scholarship 2019 are as follows:-

SSC Board examination certificate and mark sheet

School leaving certificate

Preliminary Examination certificate (Typed mark sheet on school letter head will be accepted)

Latest audiogram taken at government hospital or institute

Certificate of deafness

Latest passport size photograph

Evidence of admission in college or institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?