15th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

16th April 2019, 07:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal are as follows:

Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination

Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination

Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card

Recent photographs

Income certificate

Income affidavit

The first page of bank passbook

Institute verification duly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution)
17th April 2019, 02:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, West Bengal are given below:

Income Certificate in original

Both sides of the Mark sheet of qualifying examination

First page of bank passbook mentioning clearly the Account Number and IFSC code

Ration Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card etc.

Recent Photograph

Institute verification form duly authenticated by the Head of institution certified copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?