15th July 2019, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th student?

I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

16th July 2019, 06:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th student?

Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal is open to the meritorious students belonging to economically backward families in the State of West Bengal to pursue higher studies. This scholarship is given at Higher Secondary level, Diploma (Polytechnic) level, Under graduate level, Post graduate level and M. Phil./ Doctoral level. Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of West Bengal are eligible for this scholarship.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must be a resident of West Bengal.
You should have passed Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent examination with minimum 75% aggregate marks from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Your annual family income from all sources should not more than INR 2.5 lacs.

You can find details on;
https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/about.php
17th July 2019, 01:03 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019:

1) Applicant must be a students of Class – XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses.

2) The scholarships will be sanctioned for M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses pursuing Graduates.

3) Family income of the canddiates has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
me.

Official website -> Click Here !!
22nd July 2019, 06:48 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility:--

>>> Applicant must be in 11th and 12th or at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses.

>>> Family income of the Applicants has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per year.

>>> Scholarships will be sanctioned for M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses pursuing Graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?