13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Does all Banks inspect CIBIL of a candidate who want to apply for an Education Loan?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that all Banks check a person's credit rating with CIBIL before giving him an Education Loan? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  7. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  14. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?