23rd February 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Does the bank rejects the payment for third year?

I got education loan sanctioned in bank at starting of the first year. During second year i have arrears. Does the bank rejects the payment for third year??

24th February 2022, 01:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the bank rejects the payment for third year?

The banks cannot deny education loan on the grounds that a student has examination arrears.
But it's better that a candidate firstly tries to clear all his/her arrears then only they can apply for loan.
Banks mainly provide loans to students who have good academic background , and having arrears deny this fact on which loan has been provided to student.
Try to clear your previous arrears and then freshly apply for loan.
26th February 2022, 06:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Home loan applications are rejected if the borrower's age is close to the retirement age.

The lender is hesitant to offer loans to such borrowers as it assesses your repayment capacity to be poor or zero, after a few years. However, some banks may be willing to offer short-term home loans.
27th February 2022, 10:01 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Common reasons that a payment is not able to be processed are: Insufficient funds - there are not enough funds available for the transaction to be processed. Credit card expired - the card has expired and can't be used any more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?