3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Cognizant rejects candidate after training who are placed through off-campus drive?

Hello everyone, Cognizant is hiring B.Tech graduate through off campus. It is clearly mention that after selection candidates have to do paid training. So, my question is, after training, they will also choose candidate and rejected some of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Tech Mahindra rejects candidate after training who are placed through off-campus drive?
  2. Does Amazon rejects candidates after training who are placed through Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  4. Date of Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  6. Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?
  7. Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?
  8. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  9. Procedure to apply for Cognizant off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Bhopal?
  10. Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  12. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  13. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  14. Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?
  15. Which one to select between Cognizant and Tech Mahindra?
  16. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?
  18. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers?
22nd March 2018, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cognizant rejects candidate after training who are placed through off-campus drive?

If it is paid training, then you should look for some other job. Nobody will ask you to pay for training, if you have been selected through campus interview by the company.

You should never pay for training, because even after training there is a risk of you getting rejected. There will be assessment after training and those who fail, will be asked to leave.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?