7th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to approach to Bank for getting loan for college fee payment?

I am in the second year of my B.tech course. I have not sufficient fund for paying my college fee. I am planning to take a loan for this. So can you please tell me how should i approach bank for loan purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  4. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  5. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Can I apply to nationalised bank for education loan without having clear knowledge of course fee?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  9. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  12. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  13. Not able to arrange money for engineering education?
  14. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  16. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  17. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
7th January 2016, 10:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach to Bank for getting loan for college fee payment?

To avail an education loan, approach a nearest bank and enquire about the eligibility criteria to apply for an education loan. If you meet the criteria then obtain the application form and fill it with all relevant details. At first you must ask for details about interest rates, security, moratorium period etc.., Carry all necessary documents such as academic certificates, college fee details, address and ID proof etc.., It is a simple procedure to apply for an education loan. The bank officials will clearly state the entire procedure to avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?