7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Does Indian Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Indian Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?

14th January 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indian Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Indian Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?

Yes, Indian Bank offers education loan to study BSc (IT) course. Indian Bank offers education loan to Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation courses in various disciplines, various vocational courses, professional courses like MBA/CA/CS/ICWA, etc. Interested students can contact the Indian Bank branch nearest to their permanent address for getting education loan to study BSc (IT) course. Students should have obtained admission through entrance test or merit based selection process to avail education loan in Indian Bank. Indian Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?