13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Does ITI institutes are eligible under RBL Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of RBL Bank. I want to do ITI course so, I want to apply for an education loan from RBL Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

22nd July 2019, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ITI institutes are eligible under RBL Bank Education Loan scheme?

If you have taken admission in ITI at an institute recognised by NCVT then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you have confirmed admission and have a guarantor to apply for the loan. You need to contact the nearest branch to apply for it.

Also, make sure the institute is approved and has good infrastructure for training. Also, the placement of students of previous batch will help you a lot to take the decision of the pursuing the course from the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?