4th January 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Does private BCA(H) institutes are eligible under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Axis Bank. I want to do BCA(H) from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from Axis Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

9th January 2022, 03:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does private BCA(H) institutes are eligible under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

All colleges and courses have been cateogarised into 3 cateogaries for providing loan.

Prime A includes masters programme
Prime B include bachelor's degree
Non Prime colleges and courses not included in first two cateogaries come under non Prime.
The interest rate and collateral for each category is different.
For non Prime , the rate of interest is 13%-16%. It varies from case to case.
One can easily apply for loan through this bank.
And candidates are required to inquire from the nearest branch of bank the cateogary of specific college and course.
9th January 2022, 10:40 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Does private BCA(H) institutes are eligible under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

Do private BCA(H) institutes are eligible under the Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, private BCA(H) institutes are eligible under the Axis Bank Education Loan scheme.

Axis Bank offers a loan of up to 1 crore in India depending upon the course and the university.

You can apply for a loan online on the website of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?