27th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?

Hi,
Kindly let me know what is the procedure to apply an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank? I want to apply an Education Loan in this Bank for my MS course which I will do in Abroad. Please tell me about the applying procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  4. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  5. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant? -- [New]
  9. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  10. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  16. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  17. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
29th June 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?

Procedure to apply for education loan in Punjab and Sind Bank :-

- First you need to get admission call from a foreign institute which should be well recognised and reputed.
- Gather the admission call letter, prospectus and fee structure letter of the concerned institute and approach the branch of Punjab and Sind Bank near your residence.
- Contact the branch manager and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan - terms and conditions, formalities, benefits and subsidies and documents to be furnished.
- Act as per the instructions from the bank to follow all norms and get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?