24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Does UCO Bank offer an Education Loan to study MDes(Textile Design)? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am interested to do MDes in Textile Design. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that UCO Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  3. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  5. How disbursement of Education Loan works in UCO Bank?
  6. Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Securities against an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BTech?
  8. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
  9. Details of Collateral Security in UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Concession in UCO Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
  11. Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan of UCO Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Details of UCO Bank Education Loan scheme for ICSI course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
30th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does UCO Bank offer an Education Loan to study MDes(Textile Design)? Procedure to apply?

Yes, the UCO Bank offers an education loan for pursuing M.D.es (Textile Design) course. You should have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank. To apply for an education loan in UCO Bank, you can fill the online application form at the UCO Bank official website or you can directly apply through nearest bank branch.
30th June 2018, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does UCO Bank offer an Education Loan to study MDes(Textile Design)? Procedure to apply?

Yes, the UCO Bank offers an education loan to candidates who have secured admission to MDes (Textile Design) course. You should have secured admission to MDes (Textile Design) course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process. You can apply for an education loan through online by submitting the online application form at the bank official website at
https://www.ucobank.com/english/pers...-advances.aspx or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?