14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?

Hello, my son want to study in Abroad. He is interested to do MS after his B.Tech. I have an Account in UCO Bank. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria one can hold to get an Education Loan from this Bank? Kindly tell me also the age limit. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of UCO Bank Education Loan scheme? Age limit to apply for ST students?
  2. Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?
  3. What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
15th June 2016, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?

Eligibility criteria to get education loan :-

- There is no age limit as such.
- Your son needs to get admission call from a well recognized institute which offers good exposure/placement opportunities.
- All documents as asked by the bank including previous academic records needs to be submitted.
- Compliance with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme is essential.
- Completion of all formalities as per instructions of bank is mandatory to avail education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?