20th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?

Hello,
I have dropped a year to prepare for JEE Main and now I have secured admission in B.Tech course and I want to apply for Inspire scholarship. So I want to know that dropper students are eligible for applying Inspire scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  3. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  8. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  10. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  16. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  17. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  18. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU

21st October 2015, 05:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?

No, you cannot apply for the INSPIRE scholarship.

The eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be in the top 1% in class 12 examination at their respective board examination.

The candidate has to apply in the same academic year after the completion of class 12 examination.

The dropper students are not eligible to apply for INSPIRE scholarship.

25th May 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I got a letter from board for inspire scholarship after class 12. But after class 12 I preparing for jee main. But now I want to take admission to Bsc . so plz tell me can I get this scholarship after one year gap.

15th September 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am gap year student . Now I took admission in bsc . And I have eligibility certificate of previou ( i . e. My 12th passed year) year . Am I eligible for scholarship this year???

28th August 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Being a dropper is always a matter of disheartening.
Since i have dropped are there no scholarship that doesn't have the criteria that person should fill the scholarship the same year he passes his 12
Plss help

12th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir recently I completed my graduation degrees and I want to take admission in MA after MA can be apply in inspire scholarship sir suggest me

13th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get inspire scholarship? I was admitted and doctor suggest me bed rest and now I get admission in bsc so can I get scholarship help?

11th December 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after one year gap after b.sc

10th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2106. And i was eligible for inspire (she) scholarship. So i got 120000 rupees in 2017. But I had to leave my graduation after completed only one year. And now this gap had become of 2 years and this is 2019. Am i eligible for this scholarship again if i take admission in graduation again. Please tell me.

24th August 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i got inspire scholarship two installments and then my bsc final year is dropped and now continuing again in final year so can i continue this scholarship for future

1st September 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed class 12th with 91.4%and i dropped 1 year in preparation of neet exam and then i have taken admission in b.sc and at present i am in M.Sc previous . Am i eligible for inspire scholarship or not

6th September 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 12th this year, but I take drop for preparing other exams, can I apply now, for inspire scholarship tesr?

16th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have chnge my college.After 1 yr of b.sc I got admission in bams .Am I eligible.

20th September 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th in 2018 with 93.8 from Uttarakhand Board but I could not take addmission in b.sc , there is gap of 1 year. Please give me permission to fill scholarship form.
Thank you

23rd October 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th in 2018 with 93.6from chattisgarh Board but I could not take addmission in b.sc , there is gap of 1 year. Please give me permission to fill scholarship form.
Thank you

25th October 2019, 06:23 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 12th in 2018 with 93.6from chattisgarh Board but I could not take addmission in b.sc , there is gap of 1 year. Please give me permission to fill scholarship form.
Thank you
Since you have not taken admission in BSc after 12th Exam so there is a gap of one year after 12th standard so you become ineligible for the scholarship.

25th October 2019, 06:25 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
I have done my 12th in 2018 with 93.8 from Uttarakhand Board but I could not take addmission in b.sc , there is gap of 1 year. Please give me permission to fill scholarship form.
Thank you
The eligibility criteria for getting Inspire Scholarships are :-

-> Top 1% in 12th standard at their respective Board Examinations.
-> Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance Examination of JEE-
Advance top 10,000 ranks, JEE-Main (top 10,000 ranks) plus those
clearing NEET (top 10,000 ranks).
-> Students admitted to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) , Integrated Science Education and Research Center (ISERC).

25th October 2019, 06:27 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
I have passed out 12th this year, but I take drop for preparing other exams, can I apply now, for inspire scholarship tesr?
No, You cannot apply for Inspire Scholarship as you have dropped one year after Intermediate.

4th February 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello I dropped 2 years after my bsc and now I want to get admission in MSC could I got inspire scholarship

11th January 2023, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have one year gap after bsc can i apply for inspire scholarship

11th January 2023, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I dropped for one year after bsc can i apply for inspire scholarship for msc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?