28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Education loan schemes of SBI for physically challenged girls? What are the basic criteria for it?

I am physical challenge girl and have completed Diploma in Interior Design with distinction from Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education. Now I want to get education loan to study degree in same stream from State Bank of India. What are the schemes for physically challenged girls? What are the basic criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for 30 years old physically challenged girl?
  2. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best bank to apply for an education loan for a girl? Education loan schemes available for girls?
  4. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Education loan procedure and bank tie ups with IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarships or educations loan if I am physically challenged?
  7. UP Government education loan schemes for girls without any security and collateral?
  8. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  9. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  10. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  11. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  13. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  14. Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  16. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  17. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
31st October 2017, 06:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan schemes of SBI for physically challenged girls? What are the basic criteria for it?

Physically challenged girls are also eligible to apply for education loans.
There are no any special schemes for loans to them.

Eligibility to get education loan from SBI-
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have obtained admission in any of the recognised universities in the world.
The candidate must have obtained admission to one of the following courses:
a) Job oriented professional degree courses
b) Job oriented professional diploma courses
c) Job oriented technical degree courses
d) Courses conducted by CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in USA and CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) – London

Documents required are:-
Complete application form
Two passport size photographs
Letter of admission from the university
Documents on the cost of studies
PAN card of the candidate
Proof of identity (any one)- passport, driving license, voter ID card, Aadhar card
Proof of residence
Student/ co-borrower/ guarantor’s bank account statement for the last six months
Statement of assets and liabilities of student/ co-borrower/ guarantor
Student/ co-borrower/ guarantor’s proof of income

Girls will have 0.50% concession on interest rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?