9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for studying IPCC level of CA?

Sir,
I passed CA CPT with a mark of 50%.I've no money to join in next level CA IPCC.So I want an educational loan.Can I get it?

7th August 2014, 01:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Education loan for studying IPCC level of CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I passed CA CPT with a mark of 50%.I've no money to join in next level CA IPCC.So I want an educational loan.Can I get it?
Yes, you can get an education loan for CA course for sure. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has made a tie-up with reputed banks in India. So, you can apply for education loans in those banks, you need to submit the important documents to the bank like, 10th or 12th standard certificate, CA foundation course mark sheet etc... I suggest you to apply for educational loan in any one of the following banks which are as follows,

-IDBI Bank
-Bank of Maharashtra
-Corporation Bank
-Oriental Bank of Commerce
-SBI Bank

Above banks provide educational loans with low interest. The rate of interest on these bank loans vary around 13.5%. You are recommended to visit the official websites of the concerned banks to apply for the loan online or you can also download the loan application form and go through the terms and condition clearly.
30th January 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I just scored 169 marks in cpt and I need RS 50,000 for coaching
Can I get the loan for coaching?
25th December 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I had passed ca cpt exam, now I need 18000 for registration and 90000 for classes can i get loan from bank and how if anything have to give mortgage or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?