14th December 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Cost per semester for studying in best college? Can I get any type of scholarship by clearing any examination?

Can anyone tell me in detail that how much money it will take as per semester in any best college and tell me about the both government and private college and also what qualification or any type of examination for scholarship. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  5. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  6. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  7. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
  8. What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?
  9. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?
  11. Eligibility for appearing for examination if I don't pay the scholarship money for the semester?
  12. Is there any government institution offering scholarships to B.Tech students?
  13. Which type of scholarship is available for Mechanical engineering student who is the son of a BSF Officer?
  14. Possibility of going to 3rd semester without clearing 1st semester of B.Sc Kumaun university? -- [New]
  15. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  16. What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?
  17. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  18. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
21st December 2017, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost per semester for studying in best college? Can I get any type of scholarship by clearing any examination?

There is no fix fee at best colleges. There are various government and private colleges available. The fee structure varies from one college to another for different kind of courses.

You need to mention the course and college name to get an exact answer. There are various scholarships available like MHRD and other private scholarships. You can surely apply for them, but you will get it only on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?