10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Education Loans of Bank of Maharashtra offered with Insurance?

Hello Sir, I have heard that Bank of Maharashtra is giving insurance for those candidate who is taking education loan from this bank. Is it true or false? Because I have heard but I want to confirm first then I will move ahead to apply for loan.

15th August 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loans of Bank of Maharashtra offered with Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have heard that Bank of Maharashtra is giving insurance for those candidate who is taking education loan from this bank. Is it true or false? Because I have heard but I want to confirm first then I will move ahead to apply for loan.

No, education loans of Bank of Maharashtra do not offered with insurance. Students have to contact the Bank of Maharashtra for more details on the same. Bank of Maharashtra offers education loan to deserving students to pursue higher education in India and abroad. Students can get up to Rs 10 lakh for studies in India and Rs 20 lakh for studies in abroad through Bank of Maharashtra as an education loan. There is no processing fee for the education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?