14th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Insurance Policy offered in Indian Bank for Education Loan borrowers? Advantages of this Policy?

I have heard that Indian Bank is providing Insurance Policy for Education Loan borrowers. Please tell me what Insurance Policy this Bank is offering? What are the advantages of getting this policy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank with Life Insurance Policy to study Abroad?
  2. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Is it necessary to submit Life Insurance Policy to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  7. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  8. Can I get an education loan against the LIC policy?
  9. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  11. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  12. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  15. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  16. Is there any policy in bank where they can reject my education loan if I have 3 backlogs in 2nd year?
  17. Why Bandhan Bank didn't introduce Education Loan yet? When it will be organized?
  18. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy?
15th June 2016, 09:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance Policy offered in Indian Bank for Education Loan borrowers? Advantages of this Policy?

Yes, there is insurance policy offered in the education loan scheme. As per this policy you need to pay a minimal amount as insurance amount for your education loan. Then your entire education loan scheme will be insured. This means if anything happens to you during the course like accidents/death, the bank will not come back to your family for loan repayment. Instead it will go to the insurance company who will repay the loan. If there is no such incident then you need to repay the loan and the insurance will be null and void. It is only in the case of unforeseen incidents that this policy will be helpful to your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?