2nd February 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?

Hello sir. I have completed my bds and now doing internship. what should I do to do mds in usa and what are the tests to be taken. Are there any scholarships available?

24th July 2017, 04:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?

Students applying to universities and colleges in the USA must take certain examinations (SAT, ACT, GMAT, etc.). The students give a test that measures English language proficiency. The admissions office will review your marks earned during the last exams you qualified in. To get a seat into that course you will have to write NBDE exams. If you clear part 1 and 2, you'll get a seat in the college there. You need a good GPA (evaluated by ECE), strong resume and a great statement of purpose and letter of recommendations. You have to really show them how sincerely enthusiastic you are about the speciality you are applying in.
19th July 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?

Which exam we have to write to persue MDS seat in USA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?