15th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship. I am a student of 11th standard from CBSE Board. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application of Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  2. Important dates of Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  3. Procedure to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  4. Documents required to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship for BA(Political Science) student?
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Can a CA student apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What should I do?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?
  10. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  11. Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  12. When the application of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  13. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship for professional courses? How much amount I can get?
  15. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  16. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it?
  17. How much amount I will get under Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a 5th CBSE student?
  18. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
16th July 2018, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?

Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship*is an initiative to support meritorious students belonging to the underprivileged section of the society.

=>Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship:

Candidate should be studying in Class 6th to 12th.

Candidate must have secured more than 75% in the last examination.

Family income of the candidate less than INR 2 Lacs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
16th July 2018, 05:26 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?

Students studying in class 6 to 12 can apply this scholarship. Students must have scored 75% in his/her last examination. Family income must have less than 2 lakh INR.
And should also be citizen of India.
18th July 2018, 06:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 are as follows:-
Candidate should be studying in Class 6 to 12.
Candidate should be secured more than 75% in the last examination.
Candidate should have family income less than INR 2 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?