19th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?

Hello, my son has scored 57% marks in his 5th standard. I want to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a 5th CBSE student?
  2. Can I apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a 6th standard student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  4. Important dates of Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018
  5. Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  7. When the application of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship for BA(Political Science) student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship for professional courses? How much amount I can get?
  10. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  11. Can a CA student apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What should I do?
  12. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  13. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it?
  14. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  16. Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  17. When the application of Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  18. Important dates of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
25th July 2018, 08:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?

No, you are eligible to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship after completion of your 5th standard with 57% aggregate marks.

To be eligible to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit cum Means Scholarship, you should have passed with 5th standard with minimum aggregate of 80% marks from a Government recognised board and your family annual income should not be more than Rs. 5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?