30th May 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?

Dear Sir/Madam

As my daughter is in CBSE 9th standard can she apply for any of scholarship exams conducted as per your guidance. Secondly my son is in 12 th standard mahrashtra higher secondary board pune studying in nashik can he download the model the papers of 12th class of PCM subjects from your site? kindly do the needful and oblige.

regards

sunil

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student
  3. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  4. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  5. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  6. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  7. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for 9th CBSE student?
  10. Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  13. How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks?
  14. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  15. CBSE Class 12 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  18. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
8th June 2016, 10:54 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?

It is on school's hand that either they will provide any scholarship or not. If your daughter scores good marks in 10th board examination then you will be able to apply for scholarship which was given by Board to brilliant students. At this stage i would like to suggest you to meet school authority and ask them about scholarship provision.

You will get question paper's from our "Question Paper Section". Just visit to our website and open link named Question papers and search there what you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?