29th May 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Andhra Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

30th May 2019, 07:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Andhra Bank does not carry any processing charges and prepayment fine to sanction an Education Loan. Just make sure you should be an Indian National. You must have a secured admission to MBA course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process.
In cases where admission is not through the Common Entrance Examination and the marks obtained in the qualifying examination are only adopted criteria, then in this conditions the minimum cut off marks should be 65% in aggregate in the qualifying examination.

You can find details on;
https://www.andhrabank.in/english/EduLoans.aspx
30th May 2019, 11:33 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan :-
i) Student should be an Indian National
ii) Should have secured admission to a higher education course
iii) Educational loans are allowed to meritorious students, who qualify in entrance examination
31st May 2019, 05:55 AM
LegendKiller99

Andhra Bank offers loan towards education in two distinct formats:

1) Educational Loans for higher studies in India and Abroad.
2) Educational Loans for Pursuing vocational Courses.

Expenses considered for Andhra Bank education Loan are as follows:

1) Fees payable to School/ College/ Hostel.

2) Fees applicable for examination, library and laboratories.

3) Purchase of uniforms, Books, instruments, computer and other study stuff at a reasonable cost.

4) Expenses incurred in travel.

5) Study tours, projects, thesis etc.

Age limit: Those who have the will to study are eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?