22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For this I am going to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

25th July 2019, 12:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA. For this I am going to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank to study MBA is given below:

Applicant must be an Indian Citizen

Applicant must have obtained admission to the MBA course in a recognized institute

Applicant age should be below 35 years

The applicant has to provide necessary security for the education loan amount

The applicant has to pay the maximum up to 1% of the education loan amount or minimum Rs 1,000 whichever is higher as the loan processing charges under HDFC Bank education loan scheme.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?