10th January 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Dena Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

16th January 2019, 09:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank:

You must be an Indian national and have secured admission to MBA course in recognized Institute in India or Abroad. You can get maximum loan amount upto Rs. 15 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 25 lakhs for studies Abroad. Dena Bank does not charges any processing fee in education loan to study in India. For abroad studies Bank charges Rs. 1000 as processing fee which is refundable on availing the limit.

For more details visit;
https://www.denabank.com/viewsection...0&id=0,4,26,68
17th January 2019, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

You need to just get admission at a decent college, which has a good reputation and all the recognition. Once you have admission confirmation documents, you can approach any branch to apply for education loan.

Just make sure you have some from your family to become a guarantor or coapplicant for your education loan. Signature of yourself and guarantor will be required, along with all the documents to complete the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?