21st April 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BBA LLB for female student? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, my daughter want to pursue BBA LLB course. She is preparing for the entrance exams as well . Now, if she will get seat in BBA LLB, then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

24th April 2019, 06:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BBA LLB for female student? Procedure to apply?

After getting a confirmed admission in BBA LLB course in recognized institute, your can definitely apply for education loan for your daughter. In order to get education loan, you can visit any nearest bank branch to apply offline. Bank representative will tell you about the whole process of apply. You can also apply online through official website of respective banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?