3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study BE being a female student? Procedure to apply?

Hello guys, my daughter want to pursue BE degree. She is preparing for the entrance exams. Now, if she will get seat in B.E. then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

19th March 2018, 03:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study BE being a female student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, my daughter want to pursue BE degree. She is preparing for the entrance exams. Now, if she will get seat in B.E. then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study BE being a female student. Candidates who have obtained admission to the BE course through entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans. You should be an Indian citizen and should get the admission to BE course in any recognized college to avail an education loan. You can apply for an education loan in nationalized banks or private banks. You have to contact any bank branch near your house for an education loan. The officer in the bank will guide you to get the education loan. You have to submit the application with the necessary documents for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?