26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA?

Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA? Can you please give me the step by step procedure which I need to follow? I cannot complete my studies without taking loan. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the needed details for me. Thanks!

29th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA? Can you please give me the step by step procedure which I need to follow? I cannot complete my studies without taking loan. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the needed details for me. Thanks!

Candidates can apply for education loan for studying BBA LLB course. Education loans are offered in nationalized banks and private banks in India. Maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs is allowed for studies in India, as an education loan. College/university should be recognized by UGC or AICTE or Government or AIBMS or IMCR etc. Applicant’s age should be less than 35 years to avail an education loan. For a loan amount of Rs 7.5 Lakhs only parent as co-borrower. No Collateral Security or third party guarantees required. Candidates have to contact any bank branch for getting an education loan or can contact the college/university for more help.
2nd July 2017, 08:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA?

Yes, definitely you can apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA. Following are the documents required for applying the education loan:

--Admission Slip

--Xerox copy of class 10th and 12th Mark sheet

--Address poof and Identity proof

--3-4 Color Photograph

--Course fee structure (i.e from first year to last year)

Procedure you need to follow for applying education loan:

**Visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take education loan.

**Fill the application form in which you have to mention your personal details, educational qualification, loan details etc. After filling all these details you have to submit the application form with the Xerox copy of the relevant documents.

**Your application form is firstly validated by the bank official, then after your loan will be approved within 10-15 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?