22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply an Education Loan for study M.Tech in a Private college?

Hello Friends,
I have qualified in GATE and getting admission in M.Tech course but in a Private college. Can you please let me know that I can apply for an Education Loan for doing M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Arch without college interference?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  13. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
23rd July 2015, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply an Education Loan for study M.Tech in a Private college?

Yes, you can apply for education loan. There is no problem if you are getting admission in a private college. There is no eligibility criteria as such for education loan concerning the type of institute - government or private. However, the institute in which you are getting admission should be well recognized by competent authorities like UGC, AICTE and should offer good exposure facilities. Apart from this, you should comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the requisite norms to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?