22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th this year and scored 9.6 CGPA. And I am getting admission in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course. For this course I can apply for Education Loan or not? Is it possible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  9. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech if completed B.Tech from Kurukshetra University?
  14. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  17. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
23rd July 2015, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course?

Yes, it is possible to apply for education loan to study polytechnic diploma course in the field of engineering. You have a good academic background so you can get education loan sanctioned with ease provided you get admission in a well recognized institute having good exposure facilities and you comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank from which you want to take education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?