4th August 2011, 08:20 AM
anabelula

How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hi. where can I find info of how sound(audio) engineering and/or recording arts degree is related to electrical and electronic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I find the information of Audio(Sound) engineering and Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical/Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  4. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  5. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  6. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Which are the courses available after passign 12th?
  8. How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  10. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  11. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District? -- [New]
  12. Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board?
  13. Can I apply for SAIL MT after B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for recruitment in and higher studies in BARC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th science?
  17. Should I do science or commerce course after passing 12th course?
  18. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
4th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Which branch of engineering one can select , so that after B.E. he can take specialization in sound engineering ? & what is scope for sound engineers ?
30th May 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i finished diploma in EEE now i want to learn audio engineering, i have chance?
18th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am final year engg student of Electronics and communication..please tell me how is sound engineering for masters...please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?