10th September 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Academy of Catering Technology Kochi?

I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management course from Academy of Catering Technology Kochi. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank education loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study on my own expenses so I need Bank education loan for this.

14th September 2019, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Academy of Catering Technology Kochi?

Yes, surely you can get education loan if you have secured admission at a recognised college and the course has a good placement record. Job oriented courses are preferred by banks for education loan and hotel management is definitely a job-oriented course.

You need to contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank after confirming admission. Just make sure you have got a guarantor to support your loan application. A guarantor is compulsory for education loan.
15th September 2019, 05:33 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Academy of Catering Technology Kochi?

Yes, for sure. You can get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Academy of catering Technology, Kochi.

Banks which provide education loan are:-
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
Credila
DCB Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
UCO Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
15th September 2019, 05:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get education loan to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management in Academy of Catering Technology Kochi are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab and Sindh Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
IndusInd Bank
Bandhan Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?