4th August 2011, 08:26 AM
anabelula

Where can I find the information of Audio(Sound) engineering and Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical/Electronics Engineering?

Hi. where can I find information of audio(sound) engineering and/or recording arts degree related to electrical/electronic engineering?

24th May 2017, 06:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I find the information of Audio(Sound) engineering and Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical/Electronics Engineering?

A sound engineer/ audio engineer works on recording, manipulating, record the sounds using equalization, electric effects, mixing, reproduction, reinforcement of sounds. Many audio engineers creatively use the technology to develop sounds for films, radio, television, short films etc.,

To become a sound engineer you need to complete your graduation from any stream but if you are from electrical/ electronics stream that will be help you more to understand the technology terms and their working.
Limited seats for the candidates who have completed their 10+2.
The courses offered for sound engineer or full time courses and short term courses. The full time course takes 1-2 years of time and you'll be certified and will be recruited easily and the short term course will be completed less than 1 year, 3 month, 6 month courses. After completing this short term course you need have practical knowledge to get recruited.

Some of the institutes which offer sound engineer course are mentioned below:
- Sound engineering academy, thiruvanathapuram, Kerala
- Mumbai music institute, Mumbai
- Soundtech media institute of audio technology, chennai, Tamilnadu
- Seamedu school of pro-expressionism, Pune, Maharashtra
- NHQ (Noise Head Quaters), Ernakulam, Kerala
- Audio academy, bengaluru, Karnataka
- The beat factory, New Delhi
- Indian institute of technology, kharagpur, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?