15th March 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my ME in Electrical course. I want to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this JRF program. Waiting for your response!

18th March 2021, 11:51 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

°°° In order to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021, an applicant must:

Hold an MTech/ME degree in Electrical stream.

°°° The selected fellows will receive a Fellowship of rupees 31000 per month + HRA.

°°° Documents

CV

Academic degree/certificate

Experience certificate

°°° The application deadline is 15th March 2021

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://nitw.ac.in
18th March 2021, 03:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

An applicant must hold an MTech/ME degree in Electrical stream.

The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.

--- Documents

CV

Academic degree/certificate

Experience certificate

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://iitr.ac.in
18th March 2021, 03:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

The candidate should have passed Mtech /ME degree in electrical stream from a recognised University are eligible to apply.

Important Dates:-

Last date for submission of application form is 15 March 2021.

Official Website:-
www.iitr.ac.in
18th March 2021, 08:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed MTech/ME degree in electrical stream from a recognised University are eligible to apply for this fellowship.

Selection Procedure:-

All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.

Official Website:-
www.iitr.ac.in
19th March 2021, 10:45 PM
Pikachuuuu

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

You must hold an MTech/ME degree in Electrical stream.

Your selection will be done on the basis interview and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?