18th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship 2018?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Inspire SHE Scholarship of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I will secure admission in BSc course. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this scholarship.

20th June 2018, 06:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Inspire SHE Scholarship of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I will secure admission in BSc course. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this scholarship.

Eligibility to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship is given below:

Students who have scored top 1% of their Class XII examination of any State / Central Board in India and must be pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS and Integrated MSc / MS level

Students who have secured ranks in the JEE of IIT, AIPMT (within the top 10,000 ranks) and presently pursuing Natural and Basic Sciences courses in India at the BSc, BS and Integrated MSc / MS level

Students who are pursuing an Integrated MS course at IISERs, NISER and Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences, Kishore Vigyan Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), NTSE, Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and International Olympiad medalists pursuing Bachelor / Master level courses in Natural Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?